Pharmacy Squad 5096
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!!

Go down

Welcome!!! Empty Welcome!!!

Post by Admin Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:59 pm

Welcome to Pharmacy Squad 5096! sunny
I'd like to use this space for news & updates, even general chat as well, just for fun.

I'm finding that I'm sharing a lot of things frequently, and I'm concerned some things are getting missed. We can still text, but I thought it would be nice to have a place more organized for different topics. This way we can come back and review things, if needed! (Not sure about everyone else, but I hate scrolling through message after message of texts.)

Here's a few rules for the board:
1. Because this is a public website, we need to keep information vague. Please don't mention company name. I've tried to hide as much as I can so outsiders cannot see anything. I don't know how well it will work.
2. Keep it civil. Please, no fighting!
3. Let's try to keep the language clean. I know, I'm usually the first person to drop that F bom  but let's just try.

I encourage you to start your own threads  for different discussions!  alien If you think there needs to be a topic that isn't on here and you don't feel comfortable starting the discussion, let me know privately and I'll begin the discussion.

Please reply below so I know you read this welcome message and agree to the rules! Just say "hi" or whatever you want to say!! flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pharmacy5096.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum